- Must be aged between 23 and 75 years old
- Must have a satisfactory driving record (Please advise us of any driving offences prior to booking)
- Must produce full current driving licence and have held it for at least one year. If you hold a new UK photocard licence. You must also produce the paper licence that accompanies the photo card.
- Must produce a major credit card in the same name of the driver
- A recently dated utility bill confirming the hirers address
- A standard rental day is 0815-0800.On longer rentals you can arrange different collection / return times.
- Unlimited mileage on all hires over 2 days. 1 and 2 day hires - 150 miles free per day, then 10 pence per mile, plus vat
- Continental hires, minimum of 3 days,1000 miles free, then 10 pence per mile plus vat
- Customers are responsible for refuelling the vehicle. Any fuel not replaced will be charged on - Plus a small refuelling charge.
- Insurance excess: The insurance excess ranges from £500 - £1500.00 depending of vehicle hired.A credit card, excess deposit will be required for the hire. The driver will be responsable for any damage, up to the allowance amount, plus any off road charges (up to your excess), whilst the vehicle is being repaired.The excess can be reduced by paying a CDW reduction fee. (Full details on request)
- All our vehicles are covered by the AA or RAC
- Extending the hire period is subject to prior consent from Keydrive.
- Vehicles may not be taken out of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) without the prior consent of Keydrive.If you want to take the vehicle to Europe, we can arrange your green card insurance and AA 5 star recovery.Any vehicles taken out of the UK, without prior permission and paperwork, will be driven uninsured and the driver will be responsable in FULL for any damage to the vehicle. We also have an arrangement with our international partners and can offer excellent rental deals in most overseas destinations.
- Overseas hires are a minimum of three days durantion and have a mileage allowence of 1000 miles, then 10ppm
Parking fines and Congestion Charging
- The hirer is responsible for,any charges received by us for Parking, congestion charging or any other offences committed whilst the vehicle is on hire. Any fines/ Charges paid by us will be charged on - Plus an administration fee for dealing with charge.
- Delivery charge to Heathrow & Gatwick £25.00 plus VAT at current rate - each way.( 0700-1900) Out of standard hours an £10.00 plus vat.
- A further charge may be made for any excess waiting time- if the vehicle is not returned at the agreed time.
- Delivery to other locations can be quoted on request
For further information please view our full rental terms & conditions.